Friday, April 24, 2009

Teen Sex

This is a touchy subject, but one that needs to be spoken. I don't have teens yet, but I've been married for almost 17 years. So I think my experience with raising a husband to some degree counts in this arena...LOL

I heard on the news this morning that the Teen Sex percentages have gone down a considerable amount. This worries me, follow me on this. I don't think this survey is being conducted in the right way. I am afraid that many teens are having sex, more than we really believe...I think, by listening to young people and our illustrious media, that our teen population is indeed having sex but not heterosexual sex. If a survey was conducted I believe the amount of teens having sex in the 21st century are having homosexual sex. They are indeed having sex, and not calling it so. Let me hear your thoughts on this?

1 comment: