Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Me...write a book...

Yes, me...I am going to write a book about my husband and I, our life together. Its ups and downs, our children, our call to ministry. I have enough information to fill 3 books. Now, to make it appealing enough for people to actually read it. When I think back on our journey to this 17th year of marriage, much of it is very funny, well at least to me it is funny. My sweet husband says to have fun and tell the truth...Ha, he just doesn't know what he has opened himself up for. I have no idea how long it will take, but it is weighing on my mind, and if there is some kind of encouragement that our life could provide I want it out there for others to read.

1 comment:

  1. awwe you know you can count on me to read your book.. ;)
    You remind me of the mom from Cheaper by the Dozen. I can just imagine you going on a book tour and leaving Ty & Cody Bear with daddy and that being a disaster.. I can see it!!

    I hope you really do the 100 minute challange with me.. We can compare and share our victories..

    ReplyDelete