Monday, May 4, 2009

Mom is today school day????

"Good morning Momma!" "Good Morning sweetie, did you sleep well?" "Yes Momma, do we have school today?" "Hmmmmmm????" "Momma, do we have school today?" "Yes, Tyler, we have school today...Why is it so light in here today?" As the mom slowly looks at her alarm clock, she notices with a smile on her face that it is 7:15,
!!!7:15!!! "What happened? Why didn't my alarm go off, oh no!!!" Cody get out of bed, hurry...

The mom goes back into her room and finds that the volume on her alarm clock is all the way down. Hmmmm, that explains the problem.

If Cody, Mr. Chicken lips, lives another day, it will be by the grace of our Dear Lord... Cody was messing with my alarm clock yesterday, with a smile on his face, he told me my alarm clock was 2 hours later. I didn't think anymore about it after I fixed the time. Little did I know, I wouldn't be able to hear it go off this morning.

Not me, Lord...

I love my boys, I love my boys, I love my boys..... I really do!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Tyler is the one waking you up? Adelle, you should be ashamed! My baby!

    ReplyDelete