Thursday, April 9, 2009

Shopping

Those of you that have known me any length of time, know that I don't go shopping...Or at least very rarely, and only if I have a gift card. But, I must give kudos to JC Penney for having so many dresses and pretty ones that I ran out of time trying them on. I love the true empire waist dresses. I also love a nice tailored-look 2 piece. I wouldn't normally buy a suit, but I did this weekend. I was so happy with so many dresses, I have a wish list.

I have been to some other dress stores, well that is what we used to call them. But, the very few, if any dresses they had were tacky and too revealing. I wish I had a sewing machine. That's it, I am budgeting a sewing machine in our budget. Maybe I can save enough to get one by Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Let me start by telling you how lovely and beautiful you looked this Sunday. Totally loved the outfit.

    I wish I had the money to buy you a sewing machine, I'm sure you would help me with my clothes when they need to be fixed... :)

    ReplyDelete