Tuesday, April 7, 2009

How in the world do I get people to post their ads here...???

Okay, I would like to make a living on my blog just like the other very lucky folks out there. I watched Oprah yesterday. Wow, enlightening! She had real mom's on there...Kinda like I am. You know the one that loses her temper and yells at her kids and then later prays to God that they will not remember when they wake up in the morning. Oh, and the kind of mom that does not make them take a bath everyday, or even every other day. Let's us not forget, the one that let her oldest son pee in a mountain dew bottle and yup, you guessed it, the little wiggle came out and pee went all over me and the front of the dashboard...Who knows where else it went?

There are days that I wonder how I get them to school on time, much less with lunches and back packs. When we get home in the evenings, I want to collapse into a huge tub of bubbles and yea, I really could use a strong drink or two. Where is my lucky break? I need one, really I do. I would love to type a few words on my blog and make a couple of thousand off of my ads each month. It happens, everyday. Me, I want that...Waaaa waaaa.

Okay, so on Oprah yesterday she had this lady on Skype that has a blog name . I must say, hilarious...She states in her about me, that after she started adding in ads on her blog, after about a year her husband quit his job. Yes, I believe it too. So, this undertaking is one that I will be concentrating on very deliberately and intensively in the next few days...This is what I want. I also want to sleep a full 8 hours tonight.

1 comment: