Thursday, April 9, 2009

To homeschool, or not???

I've spent several hours looking into curriculum. I was invited to a SETHSA curriculum meet in April, so I will be going to that. I am very satisfied with the curriculum I will pick, but...Am I doing the right thing? I want what is best for my boys. Unfortunately, there is no book with the next step on it. I will continue to plan for homeschooling them and continue to pray for wisdom and discerning regarding this question. The other option would be public school, I am not thrilled about our schools here. I can't voice some of the reasons, for fear of hurting someone's feelings or just not being PC...So I won't.

I spent a hour or so outside preparing my yards for the summer. I hope the Weed in Turf hubby bought will do the trick. I have so much to do this weekend. I am looking forward to being outside. I love being outdoors. Another "Pro" for my list of "To HomeSchool".

I will post my lists "Pro's" and "Cons" in the next day or so. Till then keep our family in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment